Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 EOC

I am an aspiring Web designer with a varied skill set. I am in my final year of my web design degree from The Art Institute of Las Vegas. My interest in media arts began with my interest in skateboarding. I began editing video to try to advance myself in the Las Vegas skateboarding scene. This interest got me my first sponsorship. I went on to help produce a skate video that I starred in, we sold this video in three states in the southwest. Skateboarding fueled my interest in graphics, web designed and video production. From all of this I settled into web design because i found that all of my strong points could be utilized. I am now very skilled in many graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver. I am also knowledgable about program languages such as HTML, CSS, javascript and Actionscript. I hope go on to create great design for others and possibly make my way into the skateboarding industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment