Thursday, February 18, 2010

Campbells soup EOC

My favorite soup is Tomato soup especially creamy tomato soup. I like to dip grilled cheese sandwiches in it. I like it because it tastes good, it’s warm and comforting. The soup isn’t too heavy and doesn’t require any chewing. I would always eat it when I was sick. I enjoy the creamy variety more because it has a thicker consistency that traditional condensed. I’ve tried the organic but wasn’t a big fan.

I f I was charged with creating a new soup flavor I would suggest a miso or pho product line. Especially here on the west coast, the Asian market is constantly growing. In almost every major city on the west coast has a china town or something similar. It may be a niche market to some, but I have really seen an increase in asian noodle soup restaurants here in Las Vegas.

Within the product line could be multiple flavors, such as beef, chicken, pork and vegetable. There could be spicy varieties and mild ones. I sure would be curious to try one. I think it would be a good alternative to ramen. Campbell’s is a brand a America trusts, a diversification could help their sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment